CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Drop Your Ears Here~

Tuesday 27 September 2011

stop and stare at the question paper=)

okay! so lately I've been feeling like a crap!
today's paper.. LAW016..stuck! constitutional monarchy! i hate that part! part C..compulsory question...
30 marks and i can't gave sufficient contents!!! I'm totally dead!
stared at the questions! and nope! i still can't recalled what I've read! 
i remembered the contents of the related articles of the Federal Constitution but I can't remembered the number of the articles..yeah..totally disappointed cause i kept reading and memorizing the contents but at the end..i can't recalled it... don't talk to me right now!! am i depressed??Some depressions are purely biological...ermm.. meaning that something in your brain, in your brain chemistry has changed and you become depressed....  Some have that pathway, but they're triggered by external events, by thoughts!! ouh man! I hate it..i hate it so damn much...


..............................................................................

0 komen skema: