CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Drop Your Ears Here~

Sunday 13 November 2011

Until Its Gone






The cliche, "You don't know what you have until its gone" is true in every sense of the words, especially to those we love and to what we love...  Yet why do so many of us still take this chance of losing someone so dear to us and then realize that it is too late and just too late?? 



 " I love being a girl because I'm my Daddy's little girl and that rocks!"

" My
 dear father; my dear friend and the best person in the world"


I wish that I could say that too... He is supportive but he is not my best friend.. He cares about me but he never try be my hero... He used to send me to school everyday so that I can be a useful person in the future..But at home, he never cares whether I've done the homeworks or not...He never asked me like other dads' did to their daughters like "hey..how's your exam??".. UPSR,PMR,SPM, till now...You have never judged me, you have never said: "I told you so."...I just wish that you can judge me...but not all the times..I'm never free of a problem nor do I truly experience a joy...





 I need you to know when I am hurting. I need you to know when I'm happy. I need you to know to hear me...Can you be my guide, my companion, me mentor, my supporter, my defender but always most of all my closest and surest friend?
I  love my dad, although I'm definitely critical of him sometimes..So do him..I know..Deep in his heart..He concern about me and I know he loves me because I'm his daughter forever and ever









0 komen skema: