CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Drop Your Ears Here~

Sunday 18 September 2011

unpredictable

i am not going to give you a destination..I just can give you a direction- awake, throbbing with life, unknown, always surprising, unpredictable...that's all..

believe in karma...

walk in my life and one day gonna walk out..leaving  footprints...
I've learned that it's not what happens to people that's important... It's what they do about it...
learning to forgive takes practice...
sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down will be the ones to help you get back up....
sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel....
I've learned that no matter how good a friend someone is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that...

Never try to be normal.
A
lways question others....


0 komen skema: