CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Drop Your Ears Here~

Friday 23 September 2011

Facebookitis?

"okay, put the mouse down, step away from the computer.. Count to five slowly and ignore Facebook.. 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. *gets a notification* NO!!"

Facebook, YouTube, Wikipedia, Twitter, Myspace… the list is endless.... 
Millions of us are addicted!!!
fesbuk ouh fesbukk...engkau telah membuatku khayal khayal dan terus berkhayal...
ape yang aku buat kat fb sbenarnye sampai masa habis banyak kat situ???
gosip??stalk profile orang??perli orang??meluahkan rasa geram?? chat?? ushaa orang??


keep hitting the status button all over again! oh man!












Ok, obviously I am a Facebook user.....I enjoy seeing a picture of my friend when I send them a message....(actually...not really..)..I am a fan of the status update..... I even like notifications and I am only mildly concerned when I am friend-requested by a total stranger.....


So!!!! here is the real problem, well, my problem....errrr....  I am assuming I'm not alone on this one.... I'm on Facebook all the time!!! I go to the site not even conscious that I am going to it.... I turned on my computer lappy this morning with the intention of opening Word first thing, and where did I find myself???? You guessed it..... Facebook.!!!! again!!!! oh no!!!!!! I am addicted!!! Admitting is the first step to recovery (bankers take note)....You know you're addicted to Facebook when you find yourself checking your status even in your sleep....Sign me up for Facebook rehab!!! OMAIGEEE!


Facebookitis...???? Some sort like a bronchitis...MAYBE! 
Symptoms include blurred vision, back pains, neck pains, butt numbness, no feeling in feet or legs, repetitive use of acronyms or abbreviation!!!


and thank you for the symptoms!!!! Bring me to the hospital right nowww!!!!!!!

0 komen skema: