CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Drop Your Ears Here~

Sunday 25 September 2011

dear qilafauzy...


She is my friend..Qila Fauzy..


Hey Dear! Maybe you should let your tears come.... Let them water your soul...but only for a day...not EVER SINGLE DAY...I want the older Qila! full with smiles on her face...I wanna scream with you again! yes! I'm still waiting for the moments to come back!! Two girls kept screaming and shouting like stupid and make him totally deaf!! I wanna scream with you and Faz again!! miss the moments a lot dear!! hey girl! laugh a lot  to avoid the tears keep falling again and again...You should laugh because You must not cry! That's all! ** am i keep repeating the same points? aha! 
I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong..I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girl in the world! I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles! !! Go Qila Go Qila...susue!

0 komen skema: